Born from the merger of ADN and GENE+ companies, AXIOM has been based on a renowned know-how in the French pig selection for 20 years. The company’s historic shareholders have decided to form the French swine genetic leader : AXIOM.
AXIOM owns the largest network of French shareholders cooperatives, including a Canadian shareholder : La Coop fédérée du Québec. These shareholders produce 17 million growing-finishing pigs each year (10 million of them are produced in France).
- 6 600 selected sows in France
- 200 000 breeding pigs and 2 500 000 supplied doses
- Presence in over 40 countries over the world
- To concentrate fully on genetic investments and orientations in order to provide the maximum benefit to breeders when they use our products.
- Always be in tune with and respect all stakeholders's positions : shareholders, partner companies, French and foreign breeders.
- To be established durably as well as offering a new vision for the current pig production.